Palm Harbor Pharmacy for Prescribers
Local prescribers know they can count on help from Palm Harbor Pharmacy. Our goal is to ensure your patients get the medications and supplements they need. If a patient does not have insurance, rest assured, the pharmacy staff works directly with multiple wholesalers to get the best price cash price on prescriptions as possible.
With expert services like testing, vaccinations, and more, the pharmacy staff at Palm Harbor Pharmacy work diligently to provide the best and most comprehensive health and wellness care for patients. And we are always here to support our prescribers and their patients.
Along with prescribers, we work to find solutions to eliminate noncompliance and ensure patients adhere to medication and supplement plans. Some of the programs we have in place include the following comprehensive care services:
- Prior authorizations
- Clinical support
- SyncRX Refill Program and reminders
- Dispill Multi-Dose Pill Packing
- Clinical support
Our patient care goes above and beyond to help those patients manage prescriptions and supplement care.
The SyncRX Refill Prescription Program
Refilling prescriptions all at once ensures your patients do not miss refills and skip doses. This is a free service for all Palm Harbor Pharmacy patients and their caregivers. Here is how it works:
- Patients bring all prescriptions, vitamins, and supplements to the pharmacy.
- The Pharmacy staff will synchronize all medications.
- We will communicate with prescribers to ensure all dosages are correct and current.
- Our team will coordinate with the insurance company.
- Then, the Pharmacy staff will contact the patient once a month to see if any changes need to be made.
- Each month, their prescriptions are ready for pick-up or delivery.
With additional help for patient care, our Palm Harbor Pharmacy customers will see improved health and wellness. At PHP, you are not just another prescriber. We take your patient’s quality of life seriously, as well as the prescriber/pharmacist/patient relationship created here. And that is precisely why we enjoy serving the good people of Palm Harbor.
Prescription Drug Compounding
Palm Harbor Pharmacy can list several reasons for a patient to need drug compounding. When there is no other option readily available for a patient to take the required medication, compounding is a viable choice. Those reasons include but are not limited to the following:
- A patient with allergies to food dyes, gluten, wheat, or lactose
- Elderly patients who cannot swallow certain pills
- A small child who has not yet learned to swallow a tablet may need a liquid form.
- When there is a risk of drug interaction with other medications a patient is taking
- If a medication has been discontinued, an alternative needs to be made while your Pharmacist and doctor explore other options.
- When adding a flavoring to help the medicine go down a bit easier
- If the precise dosage is not available by the drug manufacturer
In these situations and several others like them, compounding serves an essential role in overall patient care. As long as that ingredient is not critical to how the medication works in the body, the Pharmacist can remove the component and repackage it.
Palm Harbor Pharmacy is an approved compounding facility. We take your patients’ wellness seriously.
Dispill® Multi-Dose Pill Packaging
Your local Palm Harbor Pharmacist can place all your patients’ medications in easy-to-open blister packaging- convenient and ready to use. This brilliantly created pill packaging system helps patients stick to their proper medication dosages, times, etc. It comes in cards of 28 or 32 cells. And because they are packaged in the pharmacy, you know your patient is getting the proper medications at the correct times to eliminate mix-ups.
Dispill® medication packaging offers convenience and accountability for those who take multiple doses at various times of the day. Our pill packaging provides the following:
- Color-coded packaging by the time of day.
- Detached and portable packaging.
- Convenience and simplicity.
- A pharmacist fills packs so you know the dosages are accurate.
Sound like a good solution for a few of your patients? Click here to get in contact with us.
Prescribers Trust Our Advanced Care for Patients
Palm Harbor Pharmacy wants the very best for your valued patients’ healthcare and wellness. This is just one more way we are looking out for the prescribers and patients of Palm Harbor and the surrounding areas.
Integrating our modern take on medicine dosing with our old school values, patients receive the best in pharmacy care.
And as always, we couldn’t do what we love without our valuable prescribers. Contact our pharmacy today to begin a prescriber/pharmacist relationship and continue to work you have started. Let our team support yours, at Palm Harbor Pharmacy.